Benefits of Motion Graphics
March 06, 2019
With the data explosion, getting your business message out is much harder. While lots of great animations published on social media, there is far less cool motion in apps or web-based platforms. You as a stakeholder should consider introducing great motion design in the first place. Animations can be used for whatever point you want to make and break through overproduced content in a split-second.
In this article, OpenGeeksLab has shared ideas on why animations matter for apps and web platforms. You will read about what cool motion graphics is, and how to use it effectively so that your business can gain benefits from it.
What Is Motion Graphics?
In simple words, motion graphics as a great source of storytelling combines animation and graphic design. As animation design uses not only simple visual elements such as text, shapes, or images but also engages auditory receptors to communicate ideas, it is more memorable for viewers than just static pictures.
The magic of cool motion graphics animation for brand apps and web platforms is that it showcases complex pictures, ideas, concepts, and a great deal of data in a short, simple, visually appealing video. As a result, it helps convey a message in the fastest way, easily grab and hold the viewer’s attention. Great animation design can be used in whatever areas you want—business, marketing, IT solutions, motion picture industry, education, healthcare, social networks, or entertainment.
Benefits of Applying Animation Design
Applying animation design helps you raise brand awareness, increase people curiosity in what you’re doing and why, cause the urge to buy apps, products, or services, prompt to take actions. Videos can be used on any platforms at your fingertips—promo items, online ads, tutorials, titles trailers, news teasers, web, and mobile devices, business presentations, or any other creative ideas. Let’s go step by step.
Benefits of cool motion graphics:
- It is cost and time effective. With great animation design, you need far less time, money, and efforts to create eye-catching motion pictures.
- It raises brand recognition. Viewers easily comprehend complex pictures, ideas, and stats if they are presented in simple terms and engaging way. People retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video in comparison with 10% when reading it in a text.
- It makes brand content shareable across social networks. People share social video 1200% more than simple text and static pictures combined. Facebook videos, in turn, have approximately 8 billion views daily.
- It drives people to comment and discuss content. 85% of consumers are eager to see more branded video. Real-time feedback as a great communication channel allows figuring out ideas of what should be improved and updated in your app, product or services.
- It allows an app or a web-based platform to come up high in Google search. A website is 53 times more likely to be shown on Google’s first page if it includes motion.
- It increases sales via a better return on investment (ROI). Animated content drives 300% more traffic generating more leads.
- It helps your brand stand out among competitors as well as set cool trends. People spend approximately 2.6x more time browsing pages with videos than without. As forecasted, videos are expected to reach 82% of internet traffic by 2021.
How to Use Animation Design Effectively?
For effective use of animation design, figure out what business objectives you want to achieve, and for how long. Before adopting animation ideas, ask yourself some simple questions:
- Who is my target audience? What are my clients’ values and pain points? How can my product solve customers’ problems?
- What business message or concept do I want to convey? How can I do it?
- What are the main ideas the audience should remember?
- What business objectives do I want to achieve?
- What benefits will I gain from applying animation design?
After you have answered all the questions, choose the relevant type of video that will showcase your main concept in the best way. Let’s dig deeper into the main ones.
Animated storytelling gives you an opportunity to tell people about your brand vision highlighting the most vital factors, points, ideas.
A promotional video, if it is done thoughtfully and attention-grabbing, compares favorably to typical business ads. It lasts from 30 to 60 seconds. You need to strictly follow the length requirements to attract the viewers immediately to showcase your app or web platform strengths and benefits.
With educational videos, your brand shows customers how to solve their problems either with your product or other tools. Each animated video contains a complete step-by-step guide. An educational video is longer than a promo. The point is that it drives an entirely different volume for viewers.
An explainer video, in turn, is the best choice if you want to reveal the insights on your product or services simply and engagingly from one perspective. Such animated short film creates eye-catching in-app or website content thus earning viewers’ loyalty and trust.
A testimonial video helps you build trustful relationships with your customers before deciding why to purchase your product. The more natural and simple your customer’s review on positive experience in cooperation with your company is, the more credible it will be.
If you have a complex product or service, then it is difficult to explain it in simple terms. This is exactly where a live action video comes in. It will demonstrate rather than explain how your product or service works, its features as well as what benefits your customers can gain by using it.
So Why Does Your Business Need Great Motion Design?
Cool animation design proved to be the golden mean between overproduced videos, trends, and simple static content. If done correctly with the accurate use of visual and audio effects, it conveys your message effectively. It’s simple —the more people watch, read, engage with your content, the more they trust your firm, your product, or services. As a result, you become an advisor people want to rely on and follow, not just a company that tries only to sell them some brand stuff.
New decade opens new design tendencies We have already discussed how t...
December 30, 2019
Animation design proved to be a powerful tool to break your message th...
March 29, 2019
There are two applications with similar features of real-time location...
August 15, 2018