Benefits of Motion Graphics
March 06, 2019
With the data explosion, getting your business message out is much harder. While lots of great animations published on social media, there is far less motion in apps or web-based platforms. You as a stakeholder need to consider introducing motion design in the first place. Animation can be used for whatever point you want to make and break through overproduced content in a split-second.
In this article, openGeeksLab has outlined the essential insights on why motion matters. You’ll get to know how to use animation design effectively so that your business can benefit from it.
What Is Motion Graphics?
Motion graphics as a great source of storytelling combines animation and graphic design. As animation design uses not only visual elements such as text, shapes, or images but also engages auditory receptors to communicate ideas, it is more memorable for viewers than just a static image.
The magic of motion graphics animation is that it showcases complex ideas, concepts and a great deal of data in a short, simple, and visually appealing video. As a result, it helps to convey a message in the fastest way, easily grab and hold the viewer’s attention. Animation design can be applied to whatever areas you want—business, marketing, IT solutions, motion picture industry, education, healthcare, social networks, or entertainment.
Benefits of Applying Motion Design
Applying animation and motion graphics helps you to raise brand awareness, increase people curiosity in what you’re doing, cause the urge to buy your product or service, and prompt to take action. Videos can be used on any platforms at your fingertips—promo items and online ads, tutorials, titles and trailers, news teasers, web and mobile devices, or business presentations. Let’s go step by step.
Cool motion graphics:
- is cost and time effective. With animation design, you need far less time, money, and efforts to create an eye-catching motion.
- raises brand recognition. Viewers easily comprehend complex ideas and stats if they are presented in simple terms and engaging way. People retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video in comparison with 10% when reading it in a text.
- makes your content shareable across social networks. People share social video 1200% more than simple text and static images combined. Facebook videos, in turn, have approximately 8 billion views daily.
- drives people to comment and discuss your content. 85% of consumers are eager to see more branded video. Real-time feedback as a great communication channel allows you to figure out what should be improved and updated in your product or services.
- allows your app or web-based platform to come up high in Google search. A website is 53 times more likely to be shown on Google’s first page if it includes motion.
- increases sales and has better return on investment (ROI). Motion content drives 300% more traffic and helps to generate more leads.
- helps your brand to stand out among competitors. People spend approximately 2.6x more time browsing pages with videos than without. As forecasted, videos are expected to reach 82% of internet traffic by 2021.
How to Use Animation Design Effectively?
To use motion graphics effectively, figure out what objectives you want to achieve, and for how long. Before applying motion animation to your product, ask yourself these questions:
- Who is my target audience? What are my clients’ values and pain points? How can my product solve customers’ problems?
- What message or concept do I want to convey? How can I do it?
- What is the main idea to be remembered by the audience?
- What objectives do I want to achieve?
- What benefits will I receive from applying motion design?
After you have answered all the questions, choose the relevant type of video that will showcase your main concept in the best way. Let’s dig deeper into the main ones.
Animated storytelling gives you an opportunity to tell people about your brand and your vision highlighting the most vital factors and points.
A promotional video, if it is done thoughtful and attention-grabbing, compares favorably to typical ads. It lasts from 30 to 60 seconds. You need to strictly follow the length requirements to attract the viewers immediately to showcase your product strengths and advantages.
With educational videos, your company shows customers how to solve their problems either with your product or applying other tools. Each motion contains a complete step-by-step guide. An educational video is longer than a promo. The point is that it drives an entirely different volume for viewers.
An explainer video, in turn, is the best choice if you want to reveal the insights on your product or services simply and engagingly from one perspective. Such animated short film creates eye-catching in-app or website content thus earning viewers’ loyalty and trust.
A testimonial video helps you to build trustful relationships with your customers before deciding to purchase your product. The more natural and simple your customer’s review on positive experience in cooperation with your company is, the more credible it will be.
If you have a complex product or service, then it is difficult to explain it in simple terms. This is exactly where a live action video comes in. It will demonstrate, rather than explain how your product or service works, its features, and how your customers can benefit by using it.
So Why Does Your Business Need Great Motion Design?
Motion design proved to be the golden mean between overproduced video and simple static content. If done correctly with the accurate use of visual and audio effects, it conveys your message effectively. The more people watch, read, and engage with your content, the more they trust your brand, your product, or services. As a result, you become an advisor people want to rely on and follow, not just a company that tries only to sell them some stuff.
There are two applications with similar features of real-time location...
August 15, 2018
People are more likely to remember visual images instead of words A st...
December 10, 2018